Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prompt #12

If you became a spy and could pick anyone (living or dead, real or fictional) as your partner, who would it be?

The obvious choices would be Sherlock, Bond, the Scooby Gang (including the Buffy gang), Poirot, or Miss Marble... but wait they are detectives not spies.
I think I'd want a partner with superhuman powers. I think I am pretty stealthy - so someone who had a bit more brawn than I. Okay - I keep going back to Sherlock - but a Robert Downey Jr version of sherlock. Sexy and fun. But then I'd have to be a spy in Victorian England...

When I think of spy - I do think sexy. But really - that is far from the truth. Spy arent "00"s all the time. They go undercover and can send years as sleepers. I dont think I'd want to be spy. A vampire slayer - sure. A detective - yep. Spy - not realy.

No comments: