Friday, September 10, 2010

Social networking

Yep I am going to write about Facebook. But not a full rant - I'll save that for later.

Yes - I use it.

I post adorable pictures of my darling child and fur children

I brag about shows opening.

I post, what I consider to be, interesting news articles. I never shove them down peoples throats.

I hit the "like" button a lot. I make comments on friends status and enjoy their photos.

I wish people happy birthday.

I do not tell people what a "great time I had" at any given party. Why? Well, usually not everyone is invited to functions and I don't want other "friends" feeling bad.

I don't use it to make numerous dates and let people know where I am "physically"

I find it a little like high school to do those things. Really, do I need to let everyone know how popular I am bragging about how many places I have been invited to?

No comments: