Sunday, April 27, 2008

gas

Dear gas stations on the I5 between Anderson's Pea Soup and Magic Mountain,

I recognize that there is a lot of competition out there. But it really pisses me off when I see $3.72 a gallon at the non-name brand station and $3.72 at your station only to realize ONCE I AM AT YOUR PUMP (because for whatever reason I think name brand gas is better) that the sign was for people paying CASH and that the credit card price is $3.88. The word "cash" is so light and so small and its not until you see the secondary sign (the one you can't read from the road) that there is a cash and credit price difference.

And of course, we're all on road trips and we're already out of our cars, in the frickin I5 heat, with the smell of the manure wafting about. We're not about to get back in our cars and drive to another station, We don't have time for that.

If I didn't just pay $4 at home, I might have thrown a bigger fit.

I will remember this annoyance on Tuesday when I drive by you again.
And maybe non-name brand gas is better....

kiki

No comments: