Wednesday, April 23, 2008

dear daycare

Dear daycare,

So I call you to see if my daughter is napping. You say "no", I say, "great, I'll be there in 15 minutes to get her so we can visit her new school." Now, she's staying in your system, just transitioning to the preschool from the infant/toddler room - so its not like you don't know what is going on.
Now, with 15 minutes until I get there, don't you think someone should have familiarized themselves with the events of the day so you can fill me in?
Why was my child in a pull-up? She's potty trained and we only wear pull-ups at night. Why couldn't anyone answer my question?
Why were her pants, socks and shoes not somewhere near by? Instead a TA was sent into the classroom where kids were sleeping to find them.
Why didn't you check to see if she ate lunch?
Why are you passing the buck and blaming other teachers?
I know, I know, I know all the excuses.
I am just kind of sick of it.
I am irritated.
Heavy sigh,
Kiki

No comments: