Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear procrastination

Procrastination,

When I took you as a lover, I thought - this could be fun.
But now, it has turned into a case of fatal Attraction -
with me alternating the Glenn Close role with you.
How I wish I could just find your rabbit and boil it.
Perhaps then, you'd leave me... sever our connection...
But no matter what I do - you let me fall into your welcoming arms.
I do love to be in your embrace. I worry about nothing and care about nothing.
But then, when you leave, reality hits and stress predominates.
I can't take it anymore.

I think we need a break.
Really.

A long one.

I will use every form of will power not to be seduced by you.

I will

I will

I will

I...

-kiki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh- just break it off tomorrow.....






xoxo~
Mel

Gina Marie said...

The breakup worked for me until the power came back on. Then I went crawling back again...