Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with the kid

My friend at Wannabe Hippie had this on her blog - so i thought I would be a copy cat!

So here is an little interview with my 3 1/2 year old. Please note that we did this right after dinner and she cleaned her plates so that she could see me do a happy dance.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
"I love you”

2. What makes mommy happy?
I eat all my dinner.

3. What makes mommy sad?
If I don’t eat my dinner.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
By making funny faces

5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
Play tap dance

6. How old is your mommy ?
16

7. How tall is your mommy ?
(using hand to measure, then confidently says) 5.

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Me, actually. My favorite thing to watch a little mermaid.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Picks me up

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Picking up her own child from school.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Exercising and doing yoga

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Doing very good tap dance

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Goes to work…

14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Reading books and I can sit on your lap

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Elastagirl

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We teach, I mean play and we bend.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
By our hair long and that makes us a girl

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Your pants are too long and shirts too long

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
By kissing me

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
Marrying him

22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
To chocolate factory….

...She knows me pretty damn well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh god. I LOVE this. How precious and priceless.
I like to bend, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh god. I LOVE this. How precious and priceless.
I like to bend, too.

Gina Marie said...

Haha! Where does your Mommy like to go? "To chocolate factory."

So true.

Also, you're 16!

Anonymous said...

I also really like the 16 part ... and tap dance?