Wednesday, April 01, 2009

rains and pours

I started teaching this week... technically it is part time (given the pay) but it is a job.

For the last two months it has been incredibly hard to be motivated to do anything - really.
I have been prepping for the class, reading books, etc. But now that the actual teaching has begun - I want to write. Which is what I SHOULD have been doing for the two months I was unemployed...

I wrote a little in that window. But didn't come near to completing any project.

Heavy sigh...

Okay. Tomorrow's lecture is short since I get to show film after film after short film.... yes!
Friday is about the play.

I have a deadline of giving a friend a new draft on Monday - so i need to kick my own ass...

1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw