Wednesday, March 04, 2009

the office clean up

So I have been unemployed for a month now. WOW. And I think I am finally getting my groove on. Today I finished re-arranging and re-organizing my home office. Tomorrow I am going to the Apple store to get my laptop up to snuff and perhaps get some additional storage for all the crazy photos, etc that seems to be eating all the memory my computer has to give.

I have hung new pictures (well, new to the house but old to my ex-office) and put a bunch of stuff into storage.

One last thing remains and maybe the kid will help me with it today -- CD organization. Yep its a bitch but it has to be done.

1 comment:

wineprincess said...

Can't wait to see the results! CD organization has eluded me since the husband & I merged collections eleven years ago....