Monday, March 03, 2008

people watching

Was on a flight from SFO to JFK today.
had lots of pictures of Soph - so I was happy.
hit LOTS of turbulence and couldn't find a stewardess to get me a drink - which made me very very very sad. I think I need a prescription of valuim next time I fly.

The woman next to me was reading a book about "unlocking your hidden potential"
she wore a sweatshirt with a peace symbol on it.
I was on a plane that give you a personal TV.
Started reading THE ROAD - but it was way to depressing, started crying twice...
so I plugged into an old vice - HGTV...
then Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nighmares ..
then an animal planet special about how amazingly cool Dolphins are
..and the Daily Show...
but being the busy-body that I am, I looked at what my row-mate was watching
(BTW: no one sat in between us...nice huh?)
1. the in-flight map - which ended up going 0mph at 5feet in Nevada as soon as we hit Nevada and for the remainder of the flight.
2. The Simpsons (which I turned on too)
3. The Family Guy
4. Seinfield

hmmm...

1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

How long are you in NY? I'm flying over there on Thursday.