Saturday, May 17, 2008

more needles

So, I went for my second treatment today. Hopefully I will feel the effects this time.

Two weeks ago, I had my first treatment, and then my father had a stroke the next day. He's doing great and just went home yesterday - will have to do vocal & physical therapy for a while - but it was really unexpected.

And then I tried to do something nice for my husband for his birthday and ended up inadvertently pissing a friend off.

Then there was a scary accident involving a student at the university - which really put a lot of things in perspective.

Oh - and then... well... in about a month I can talk about the other level of Dante's inferno I was in the last two weeks. You know the one when you have to grin and bare it at work although you want to scream at the top of your lungs... yeah... this one is a doozy...

On another note - the kid LOVES her new daycare. Although she has a bunch of scratches from falling down a lot while playing with the "big kids".

I got to hang out with my sisters for a couple days without our significant others or kids - and although it was around a hospital - I thank whatever powers that be that I have them... we laughed a lot..

The husband loved his b-day presents (which is good) and is currently enjoying his b-day present to himself (a little grand theft auto).

Ahh the joys of Saturday... oh wait - I had to work...

ARG

1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

I think in the last couple of weeks everyone in our circle of life has been experiencing "the squeeze" where good things happen somewhere else and everything expands and puts pressure on areas nearby. Cause man, everyone I know has been having it real rough lately.