Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 resolution results

Here were my resolutions for 2010. How did I do?

1. Decrease my impact on the environment

Well, I bring my own bags into stores. I got a new car - a Hybrid. Have tried to buy mostly local produce and only the veggies and fruits in season.

2. Write

This one is the one I failed at most. With the start of Kindergarten, a couple long-lasting pity parties about my career, I seemed to have kept myself away from the thing I most want to do. heavy sigh.


3. Plant a garden (which is part of the backyard project that will probably take a decade to finish).
Bush Beans, squash, herbs (excellent basil), chard and lettuce! I was happy.



4. Exercise daily.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - did manage to hike a bit.


5. More quality time with the kid and husband.


Hopefully this is the reason why my lists (reading and viewing) is shorter than last year. The kid and I have hung out a lot - with many playdate and activities for her. Still need more time with the hubby - but we had two vacations - Hawaii (Oahu) and Disneyland.

No comments: