Thursday, December 04, 2008

facebook

I just realized that Facebook has been sucking me away from my blogs. Not just this one, but the one I have for my kid too... Okay and my own laziness. But the distraction of Facebook is really intense. I find myself checking it all the time - and now that people use it to e-mail me as well - it makes a fourth e-mail account I have to check.
ARG.

But something interesting happened yesterday. I have a bunch of "friends" on FB - a lot of them are people that I've done shows with, etc. My high school boyfriend "friended" me about a month ago. Okay. Whatever. Well, his wife "friended" me today. I have met her once about 8 years ago (which was the last time I saw the old boyfriend). So, what is that about? I am tempted to form some interesting theories about why she wants to be my "friend" - but she only looks good in one scenario. Perhaps I will use the good one...

My spouse is also on Facebook - and I have no clue who some of his friends are - and frankly, I don't want to be "friends" with everyone he is "friends" with.

Anyway - I'm cutting down on my FB time.

No comments: