Thursday, December 21, 2006

And I can't help...

...lovin' that man of mine. A friend told me that when the baby is between 15-19 months - things can get pretty intense with couples - stressful that is. So, here are ten reasons why I love my husband today, in no particular order:

1. He did the laundry.

2. He says he loves me every time we talk on the phone - no matter who is in the room with him.

3. He pretends not to know what I bought him for Christmas.

4. He introduced me to the Simpsons (the cartoon) almost 13 years ago and we laugh like hell at it.

5. He tries really hard to distract the baby so I can take a shower. He really does.

6. He brings in firewood and takes out the garbage.

7. He just looked really sexy when I watched him (from my car) buying new tires for his car...

8. He loves the baby.

9. He waits for me to get home so we can open the holiday cards together.

10. He's brilliant and doesn't flaunt it.

No comments: