Sunday, January 01, 2012

Last year's lists

I always start the year with a list of all the films I saw and the books I read. On a reading front, this was one of the lightest years in recent history. I started the year off getting very sick, which made reading/focusing very hard until march. The rest of the year was a wild catch up and re-reads of a lot of books for the classes I was teaching. I never write down books i re-read, but perhaps in 2012 I will. As for films - I only list the ones I have seen for the first time. Books 2011 Candide by Voltaire Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami The Wood Wife by Terri Windling Cinderella ate my Daughter by Peggy Orenstein Bossypants by Tina Fey The Red Tent by Anita Diamant The Mediterranean Diet by Marissa Cloutier & Eve Adamson  The Alchemyst by Michael Scott The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield A Visit From the Good Squad by Jennifer Egan The Mediterrain Perscription by Angelo Aquista American Gods by Neil Gaiman Movies 2011 Planet 51 (Netflix) A Single Man (blueray) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Lightening Thief (hbo) The king's Speech (theatre) Autumn Sonata (DVD) Red Dawn  Black Swan (theatre) Alex and Emma (hbo) Gnome & Juliet (theatre) The Illusionist (theatre) Walt & el Groupi (Netflix) Kiki's Delivery Service (blueray) Rio (theatre) Cinema Verite (hbo) Bridesmaids (theatre) Winnie the pooh (theatre) The hangover (hbo) Smurfs (theatre) Rango (tv) Cars 2 (3d theatre) Jane Eyre (tv) Spy kids (Netflix) Gloria steiniem documentary (HBO) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 (blue ray) Through a Glass Darkly (DVD) Winter Light (DVD) The Silence (DVD) Dolphin Tale (theatre) The a team (HBO) Clash of the Titans (HBO) Disneys oceans (Netflix) Alice in wonderland (HBO go) The muppets (theatre) The adventures of tintin (theatre) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (theatre) Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows part 2 (blue ray) Bolt (tv) Kung fu Panda 2 (blue ray)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you think of Cinderella Ate My Daughter?

HNY!
Joo

hasan said...

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinionNetparents.org.

Visit website