Wednesday, May 06, 2009

REPRIEVED!

At the end of Three Penny Opera - mac sings "Reprieved" when he is let off the hook for all his crimes...

Today I went back to my old work since my hubby is designing the next show there - to have dinner with said husband and child. I got the scoop on all the stuff that has been going down.

I felt my blood pressure rise just hearing some of the stuff... and I thought "reprieved!" Think Raul Julia singing that word loudly with joy (and an accent on the ed to make it three syllables).

Yep - so so glad I'm gone. And the little carrot - not looking good to me at all. Nope, not in any way, shape or form...

My entire drive there I was thinking of all the things I should be doing and working on... and I think the last piece of me that was freaking out about not being officially attached to a actual organization has gone the way of the dodo...

ahh big sigh...

1 comment:

wineprincess said...

So glad you're going to stay reprieved! I guess it just took some time to adjust...