Tuesday, August 07, 2007

thoughts du jour

I love my husband.
I know I'm being mushy...
but he gets upset (and I mean really upset) when he feels I am not being treated well.
And that is.. well... sexy...

Had a job interview today - an interview I have talked to length about with my mother and sister. Mom called just to say she was back from her trip and to see how packing was going for our vacation to Hawaii -- not one word about the interview OR about the show I opened last week... whatever...

But one of my dearest friends called to see how it went and so did one of my mommy friends--- that gave me warm fuzzies.

1 comment:

wineprincess said...

So if one of your dearest friends is also one of your mommy friends... does that mean she is your Mommy Dearest friend? Okay, that was my attempt at humor for the evening! Thanks for bearing with me! Can't wait to see the show.