Saturday, April 07, 2007

vow to blog more

Can I commit to blogging more regularly? Hmmm... Fun ideas to write about hit me while I drive and then promptly leave my consciousness by the time I get to the lap-top. Perhaps I don't want to share... is that so wrong?

Today Soph ran around in some Dora the Explorer Pjs that some friends gave us (hand-me-down from her kids) and she quickly found a pair of Dora shorts (from of my mother) and put them on over her Pjs. BTW: she had on long Pj bottoms and Dora PJ shorts over those BEFORE putting on the regular Dora shorts... If only I could have found my camera. She loves that Dora.

1 comment:

wineprincess said...

I for one am looking forward to more of your blogging! Lately my 5-year-old has been dressing up with multiple purses and these Bono-like sunglasses. I like to see what she has in her purse- essential items like Thomas the Train with a few forks from the kitchen and some forbidden crayons. Dora is just the beginning....