Wednesday, November 15, 2006

menus

I need to figure out the menu for Thanksgiving. My sister and her family are coming. We are going to do a Turkey, of course, and garlic mashed potatoes. But what sides? We need a veggie. We also need a dessert. I need to make chocolate mousse for the husband -- but the last time I made it for my sibs family, they didn't seem to care for it. I wasn't offended - it's pretty damn rich. So what kind of dessert do I make? Hmmm. I'm not a fan of pie. But I could do some kind of pudding, I guess... I don't know. I'm annoyed that food tv isn't really helpful -- it is just super traditional. I want something fun and unexpected.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday - so the menu is tres important. At least I have a couple days before I need to start buying stuff.

And I need to make fudge...

No comments: